Bangladesh

TV explosion sparks house fire in Bogura

Online Desk :: A television explosion triggered a fire that destroyed a house at Paschim Voronshahi village in Dhunat Municipality area on early Friday.

Locals said the television was left switched on as Rahima Begum and her younger son’s family members slept. It burst around 1:30am with a loud bang and soon, fire from the explosion engulfed house.

Rahima and her family members managed to get out of the house unharmed.
Later, members of Dhunat Fire Service went to the spot and extinguished the fire with the help of locals, said in-charge Shamim Reza.

Rahima claimed that goods worth Tk 15 lakh were damaged in the fire.

Related Articles

Back to top button